As a well-established Hampshire company with a growing team we are looking for an iPhone/Android Developer who will join our leading development team, working on a set of high profile dating websites. The Company has seen strong growth during tough times by maintaining an entrepreneurial environment.
We are always looking to go that extra mile to make our business stand out from the crowd and outpace our competition. We believe to do this every person in our Company needs to play a key role in our success and by joining the team you will realise just how important each individual is to the overall success of the Company. This is an excellent chance to make your mark on a rapidly growing Company and to be involved in the development of exciting new products.
Within this position you’ll be working under the direction of a development manager focusing mainly on the architect iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced. You will be required to build cross platform applications, but also be able to define development standards. You will also be working closely with other highly-motivated team members from our support, sales, marketing and development departments.
To be successful for this role you must:
- Have or be currently working toward a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science. Seniors and graduates preferred
- Experience in iPhone, iPad, Android, and BlackBerry development
- Knowledge in Cocoa, Objective C, iPhone SDK, Java, Android SDK
- Proven experience in development of native mobile applications on both iPhone and Android
- Enthusiastic in your mentality and approach to your work
Experience of any of the following would be beneficial to your application:
- Architect iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry initiatives and other platforms as they are introduced
- Hands on Development on iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry
- Partner with VP of Technology in collaborating with Product, Editorial and Advertising to define the strategy and roadmap for the organization
- Define development standards
- Actively investigate new technologies
With a starting salary of £25 - £35K (dependant on skills and experience) plus bonuses, you can be sure that you will be well rewarded for your hard work and dedication. For more information please email email@example.com and be sure to attach your CV. We promise that all applications will be carefully considered and treated with the strictest confidence.