As a well established Hampshire company we are looking for a Marketing Executive who will join our leading marketing team working on a set of high profile dating websites. JDI Dating is a company that has seen strong growth during the time of recession with a young entrepreneurial outlook.
Within this position, you’ll be working closely with other highly motivated team members from our marketing, affiliate and design departments, and will work under the direction of the CEO. You will be expected to work on your own initiative and have a sound knowledge of online marketing including SEO, social media and PPC Advertising. You must also have strong proven research skills and the drive to jump head first into the online dating industry.
What you will be doing:
- Extensive research into the industry to understand how and where competitors are advertising
- Optimizing and monetizing in-house media campaigns to hot target CPC, CPL and CPAs
- Expand our presence in online forums, blogs and social media marketing, eg. Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Optimizing all sites to increase natural search engine rankings
- Maximizing customer retention figures through site updates
- Locating trends within the industry and being proactive to suggest new niches and brands to launch. Negotiating deals with corporate partners and finding new ones to expand the business with
- Developing a cohesive brand management campaign for the entire company, including managing all pre-sales emails to our customer base
Key skills in this role would include:
- Excellent communication skills
- A key understanding of social media
- Being able to set up brand new working relationships from scratch
- Online campaign management as well as online and offline ad placement
- Working with the in-house design team to create new campaigns and advertising media
- Proven experience in PR
We are offering a starting salary of up to £20k plus bonuses depending on experience. You should be prepared to work outside of contracted hours depending on project deadlines and your manager's discretion.
For more information or to apply for this position, please email us with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.No recruitment agencies please.